1. Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website else it will be termed as your acceptance.
- QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. will carry out work only where a written purchase order is provided by email or mail.
- QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. will carry out work only where 100% of the above mentioned amount to be paid upon acceptance of this proposal.
- Charges for the Domain name registration, Website Hosting space will be extra.
- Any Charges are not refundable at any cost.
- You will be assigned a project manager for the project and requires your coordination for successful competition of the project.
- Maintenance charges will be extra.
- There will be the start and the end date of the project you will be required to provide all the content.
- The end date of the project may change if in case the required content is not provided by the client.
3. Changes to Website
QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice. QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Website Design
Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it. The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. remain the copyright of QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd..
- QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client.
- Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. and where no charge is made by QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. for such additions, QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development:
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Severance: If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Payment of Accounts
- A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
- It is the QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. If accounts are not settled or QB Tech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed.
Refunds and Cancellation
- QB Tech Infosystems Offers bills for bookkeeping/accounting/tax/payroll services after the service is delivered unless as agreed prepaid with the client.
- The client can cancel Books Accounting services with 1 month written notice at any time. All advances and payments made for services rendered are Non-Refundable.
- Bookkepping Services other than one time services rendered through QB Tech Infosystems have a 15 days money back policy. If the customers is not satisfied with the services purchase through this website, they may ask for a refund of the paid amount with a reason within the first 15 days from the purchase/subscription date, and it is at the sole discretion of QB Tech Infosystems, if the refund shall be authorized.
- Refunds once initiated will take 5-7 business days to reflect in the original source account from which the payment was made.